Flavored Honey Recipe~
- 1 c. pure, light honey
- 2 broken cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp. whole cloves
- 1 dime-sized piece of sugar ginger**
- 1 inch-long dried lemon peel
- Empower all herbs, and honey.
- Pour herbs into a jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Add honey, and shake until everything is moistened.
- Cover tightly.
- (Optional) Place the jar between two pink candles, and let them burn out.
- Keep jar in a dark place for 3 weeks, and while sitting use small portions on food and hot beverages to promote good feelings and LOVE***.
** = Look for sugar ginger in Asian food markets, herb stores, and gourmet food shops.
***= or fluffy feelings of peace and harmony *flaps arms around a bunch and sighs* blessed bee
(Credit to: The Complete Book Of Incense, Oils, & Brews - By - Scott Cunningham)
If you want to keep something close, bury it in your back yard.
If you want to attract something, bury it under the front door step
If you want to destroy its influence, burn it.
If you want it to move away and sink, throw it in running water
If you want to disperse it to a distance, throw it into a crossroads
If you want to fix its influence, inter it in a five-spot pattern
If you want it to work by means of spirits, bury it in a graveyard
If you want to hide its point of origin, conceal it in a tree
If you want it to work in secret, give it in food or drink
If you want it to work by stealth, hide it in clothing or on objects
If you want its influence to begin or strengthen, throw it East
If you want its influence to end or weaken, throw it West
If you want its influence to rise and fall cyclicly, float it in a tidal estuary
Sun-Dried Tomato Sandwiches
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 cups of fresh basil leaves, packed into a cup
- ½ cup fresh parsley leaves, packed into a cup
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- ½ cup Parmasean cheese
- Thinly sliced mozzarella cheese
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Crusty rolls
Make a fresh pesto sauce by putting your olive oil, garlic, basil, parsley, pine nuts and parmesan cheese into a blender. Blend until all the ingredients are chopped and incorporated. Slice your crusty rolls in half. Spread some pesto sauce on each side. Layer some thinly sliced mozzarella on one side. Spread your sun-dried tomatoes, chopped or whole, on top of the mozzarella. Cover with the other half of bread.
Please click the “Read more” link for more recipes!